Thursday, April 28, 2011

A dua of a sinner.

In the Name of Allah.

Oh Allah, I didn't know you most of my life.
No one introduced me to you.

I commited sins left and right, and continue till today.
No one directed me to you.

I chose to ignore you and didn't believe your existence.
No one nudged me to you.

I don't want Jannah or Forgiveness only.
I want to be liked by you.

The world stands between me and you,
but I am attracted to you.

Muhammad has became my leader,
who guided me to you.

I know now what I didn't know,
I certainly belng to you.

Many ignore me when I say your name to them.
I leave their accounts to you.

I am alone in this journey, and will sleep alone at the end.
At the end, my return is to you.

People ask me to follow them, as they know you more,
Perhaps,
but my goal is to become pleasing to you.

I resisted, made excuses, argued, defied, and sinned
Today! I surrender my will to you.

Do, as you please with me. Punsih me here, or punish me there.
But after that give me a place close to you.

I know that you have been watching me.
Just one question.
Haven't I turned around to you?

I will practice Islam, or die trying, InshaAllah!
This is my promise to you.


A sinner
AbuArman

No comments:

Post a Comment