Monday, July 2, 2012

Sword is strong, but words are might!


Note: We will be starting our door to door drive for Islamic Center of Windermere on July 14, 2012 at 5 PM. Please call me if you like to participate 407-873-2187.


In the Name of Allah, the one with infinite sight.

Some pulls me from the left, some from the right,
Some ask me, "You are insane right?"
Some love me, some hate me for what I write.

Allah wants us to be upright,
How can that be if we fight?,
Days are passing by and the night,
We will just come, pray, and go home tonight,

I reject this ignorant plight,
If you are truthful, show me the light,
Truth is not dark, it is bright.

"Let us extend the masjid into a might",
So, the Friday becomes our Sunday lite,
Empty Churches comes to my sight,
5 Million Dollar Masjid will be tourist delight.

Communities are Muslim in the name alright,
In them, Islam is nothing more than a hand's slight,
Speeches are heavy, but practice is light.

Everyone thinks that they are right,
I know for sure I am not always right,
I struggle for Allah, for whom do they fight?

All of us holding the rope tight,
But, the rope is not the same, it is hanafite, or salafite,
O Abu Arman! choose a madhab, or we might...
Sorry Brothers! I have jumped the ship with Islam tied

I feel the wind, and the breeze on my side,
Would I land in hell or heaven, Allah is all might.
As I study Islam, it expands my sight,
Who needs a cane, when Allah is the guide.

When I write, observe, and criticize,
They tell me, it has been settled already, alright!
Really! so why Muslims are not at the same height,
Nay, they resist the change, which is forthright.

Follow who you want; Do what you feel right,
Be very sure, that your Imam is right,
Remember, you will answer alone when you have died.
                                                                  - abu arman



No comments:

Post a Comment