Monday, April 26, 2010

Back to Orlando

In the Name Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful.

Assalam-u-alaykum,

We came back last night from Ft. lauderdale. It was an exciting weekend. Friday night was typical pakistani wedding, which I sat through by lstening to Shiekh Muhammad Sindhi speaking on Usman (RWA) on my iphone.

Haram Music was loud. Hindu traditions were flying. Pride was saturated in the air. Vanity was the policy. Someone was complaining about their leaders. Turn right and turn left, and you will find no one remembering Allah. I had to get out of there, because Satan was incharge. Me and Satan are old buddies, and he has been a little ticked off since I stop calling him or spending time with him.

Finally, had an opportunity to bolt out of there. Relieved. Calm. Quite. Peace. Oh! what a waist of Muslim nation. Got home and slept. Woke up at Fajr by my son, Arman. May Allah fulfil all his armans (wishes).

Went to the brunch with the groom, and enjoyed the food. Now, this tradition is Halal, and I love it. Left for beach after that.

Had fun, most of the weekend.

May Allah protect us from haram.

Adnan

No comments:

Post a Comment